Friday, October 7, 2016

GIRLS WEEKEND~

When Beau asked me what I wanted for my birthday a few months ago I told him a weekend away with my mom and sisters! I have NEVER left my kids but we agreed I needed a break! Ever since my parents received their mission call to Capetown South Africa I have had soooo much anxiety! I love them and I know I will really really miss them. This girls trip was JUST what I needed! It was so nice to be in Mandy's home and support her....eat lots of yummy food, shop as long as we wanted, late nights, manicures, movies, music videos, etc. I love my mom and sisters so much! There is no better friends out there...they truly are my greatest fans and best friends! I am so so grateful my husband was amazing and held down the fort at home with all 3 kids for the WEEKEND! I love you Beau!



























 Until NEXT time!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment