Saturday, October 1, 2016

31!!

I can't believe it! I turned 31 and it was a great birthday thanks to all my family, friends, and most of all my sweetheart! Beau worked with my sister Heidi and surprised me with a complete hair cut, color, and style! It was so so sweet! I got tons of treats, phone calls, visits, and even Breakfast brought to me! Then I got to be spoiled and have a girl's night out with my friend  Jenny at the Olive Garden and it was amazing!!!!






Then on my actual birthday my cousin Christian got married so while the boys were at the Priesthood Session my beautiful sister was my date to the wedding! We had so much fun together and loved hitting the dance floor!!! The best part of the night was when Heidi and I went into the photo booth! She grabbed a sign and it said 

However,,,,when our picture strip came out of the printer she realized it was two sided!!! BAHAHAHAHA! 










No comments:

Post a Comment