Thursday, December 10, 2015

Visitors and Thanksgiving!

We have had some visitors and we are so grateful for those that have made the trip to Idaho Falls to see this lil guy! We also were able to celebrate Thanksgiving in Idaho Falls since we didnt want to take Bodee too far! We got to spend Wednesday night with the Hamilton side of the family at a yummy dinner and then on Thanksgiving Day we went to Chuckarama with my parents as it was my dad's birthday! Travis and Denise stopped by on their way home from Rexburg so it wasn't the traditional Thanksgiving but I truly am grateful for ALL the many blessings I have been given. I am so grateful for two wonderful families who love and support us...and I am truly blessed to be a wife and mother. Happy Thanksgiving 2015!















No comments:

Post a Comment