Wednesday, April 29, 2015

UTAH!

Beau had a competition in Utah and so we made a weekend family trip out of it! We got to stay with my brother Trevor and his family and it was a lot of fun! My kids were in heaven playing in their huge backyard with cousins.

 
We got to go support Taylor in her Senior Year Cheer tryouts! She made the team! Way to go Tay! Can't believe you will be a Senior in high school!

Then we got to go watch Dossan play in his soccer game! What a fast little athlete he is!!
 
Then it was time for Beau's competition! He did so awesome! I am so extremely proud of him. His dedication and work ethic. He has been so faithful and it showed! He did fantastic! Tears welled up in my eyes as I watched him walk out on the stage! He did so great and I am so grateful for him in my life. He has taught me through his example to go for any goals I have! I love you Beau! He took 7th over all which is great! Trevor and Jamie and Troy and Jamie were there for support and it meant a ton to Beau! Afterwards he chose to go get a smothered burrito at Café Rio! Love you babe!!















 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment