Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Can't believe we have a 5 year old!

Decker is 5! I can't believe it! I will never forget the way I felt after 37 1/2 hours of labor 5 years ago on April 7th. To say I was exhausted is a huge understatement! However, I had NO IDEA the amount of LOVE and PURE JOY I was about to experience which mad eth entire thing more than WORTH it. For the first time I felt a small taste of how much my earthly parents, Heavenly Father, and brother Jesus Christ love me. Decker James Eddie you have blessed our lives from the minute you were born! So blessed to call you my son! Happy birthday to one of the sweetest, most imaginative, creative, loving, smart, and spunky boys I know! We love you buddy!

Decker woke up to some fun decorations and a NEW BIKE! He was so excited!
 




 




He even had a special strawberry and whipped cream pancake birthday breakfast and cousins Parker and Maddox came to play!
 
That day I told him we could go out to dinner ANYWHERE he wanted and he said, "Mom I want to go to the place in the mall where I get baby pretzels to dip in cheese!" So easy to please! It was so much fun eating pretzel bites with these two and they had a blast playing on the toys and each chose one ride to ride on!




 
He had a super fun day! He is so grateful for every little thing and happy with whatever!
The next day we got to have some of his little friends over for a friend party! Pizza! Games thanks to Grandma Bell and her artistic skills, gifts, cake, icecream, and lots of fun being DRAGON hunters!!!


























 
We absolutely love this sweet boy! I have learned so much being his mom. He is so smart and has great talents in so many things! I am so proud to be his mom! He drew some pictures as he wanted to be like Grandma Bell! Love him.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment