Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Mom and Decker DATE!

My friend Celeste invited us to Chick Fil A's mommy son date night and I am so so grateful we were able to go! It was so much fun! Decker was so excited to be my date! He picked his outfit and mine! He wore his blue pants cause that is my favorite color and he picked my orange shirt to match! We had a ball! Dinner was yummy and the kids got to make their own crown and had also got a little stuffed cow wearing a crown! Then we got to meet the Knights and cow and go on a limousine ride! Decker said it felt like we were flying!!! It was so much fun and I am so grateful we did it! Then afterwards we hit the Target $1 bins to get sister a little something since she wanted to come! I love this sweet boy! He is growing up right before my eyes and I am so grateful for memories like this that we get to share!












No comments:

Post a Comment