Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Little moments with Big memories!

Every now and again I love to capture small moments. Things that I know I am going to miss someday when my kids are all grown....
This first moment is when Grandpa Bell was "reading" my kids some stories. It was hilarious to hear what he was coming up with! My kids love their grandpa!

 Next...well these two share so many sweet and tender moments together. They truly are best friends and I am so so grateful. They love each other...they comfort each other when one is sad....they defend each other when one is in trouble with mom or dad....and they are partners in crime a lot of the time!





 Next we have had a lot of fun watching Brittan wrestle this year! Cassidy has quickly become the kids favorite! She draws pictures, has movies on her laptop, and games on her phone! Thank heaven for Cass! Decker thought she was pretty cool when she fell asleep snuggling Rex!




Grandma and Grandpa came to stay the night when Brittan had his Tiger Grizz tournament and it was so fun to have them!

We have had some fun trips to see cousins in Pocatello and even gotten to watch Mckenna dance!
She is so talented. My kids absolutely LOVE the Bringhurst cousins!



Decker has turned into quite the artist...he loves to draw and color! I am impressed with him! I find pictures like this all over my house taped on my walls. He is so sweet!
I love to see my kids love on their cousins!!! So neat that they have relationships with them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment