Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Deleta and Swimming!

Well the kids and I have had a lot of fun spending spring break with a lot of different cousins doing lots of super fun things! Saturday we drove up to Pocatello to go to Deleta to celebrate Mikinly's birthday and it was so much fun! We skated, sang, played video games, laughed, visited, and had yummy cake! Grandma and Grandpa Bell threw a wonderful party for this sweet girl and I am so grateful we got to be a part of it! Decker had fun learning to skate for the first time and after a few trips around he was done! Thank heavens for arcade games and cousins!!!








Ok so I LOVE these last two pics from Deleta! Aunt Denise photo bombed and I LOVE THEM!!

 
After Deleta we had yummy pizza and Decker found a new love for red, yellow, and orange sweet peppers! I think he ate 5! Love that silly boy! Then us girls headed to watch Women's Broadcast at Grandma Bell's and it was really neat. The spirit was really strong and I am so grateful I got to watch with my mom and sisters and also my beautiful nieces! What a neat memory! The talks were just what I needed and were such a comfort. 


 
Well after the broadcast we headed to Mandy's hotel to swim. Me and Beau were able to get them a room at the Hampton thanks to Sam for his help!!! He got us an incredible deal and her and her kids had a blast! They had the suite and it was really nice. I even was able to put together a basket of goodies, snacks. and the movie "Frozen" with the help of Grandma and Heidi as well. The note on basket read, "Because some people in life are worth melting for. Love your secret Olaf" What a blessing my sweet sister is in my life and her beautiful kids mean the world to me as well. I feel blessed to spend time with them. Thanks for letting us come swim.








 
Over all what a fun couple weeks we have had and what great memories for my kids. I truly love and feel blessed to have amazing family on Bell and Eddie sides! We love you all and look forward to many more memories in the future. Decker ended the night with a sleepover with his Cousins Kyler and Caleb and what a treat that was! When we drove home he said,  "Mom I want to live in Pocatello." I recall a similar thing when leaving Boise, "Mom I just want to stay here forever so I can play with all my friends." How true that is....I want to live everyday making memories with all my loved ones! Love you all!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment