Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Date night and Conference!

Well we got to come to Pocatello Thursday for Beau to wash windows and then Friday night we had plans to go spend the night at the hotel and leave the kids with my parents....thanks to our brother in law Sam for getting us an amazing room for super cheap at the new Hampton Inn where he works! So Friday around 4 we said goodbye to the kiddos...I was super nervous as we have never left them overnight! I knew they were in good hands which was  a huge blessing though! Thank you to my wonderful parents they got spoiled!!! They got to go watch Brittan play Lacrosse and then headed to Brooklyn's Playground for a bit, McDonald's to play, eat , and even get icecream, bathtub fun, making birthday cupcakes, lots of stories and snuggles, etc. I couldn't ask for better people to leave my kids with. They are blessed to have Grandma and Grandpa Bell.





 
So Beau and I checked in to our room and got all ready and as we headed out for our date the hotel was serving fresh warm chocolate chip cookies so we grabbed one for the road!!! YUM! It was a going to be a good night!!! Then we headed for a drive while we tried deciding where to go eat! We ended up deciding Applebees. After ordering our food Beau said he had to go to the restroom....a couple minutes later he came back and looked like he had seen a Ghost. His face was priceless...I asked what was wrong and he began to rattle off stuff and I had to ask him to slow down to understand him. Long story short....I have never laughed so hard. He had accidentally gone into the women's restroom! HAHA! He thought it was weird that there were no urinals but proceeded to pee and everything as he looked down to feet of the person in the stall next to him he saw women's boots!!! He panicked and rushed out!!!! Hilarious! It made our night! After a good laugh we ate yummy food and headed to Winco to get snacks and treats to take back to the hotel! It was so nice just relaxing and not feeling rushed like we needed to get kids to bed. We went back to hotel and enjoyed a soak and visit in the hot tub. The next morning we slept in and Beau went and got me breakfast and brought it up to me in the room...so sweet! I have a wonderful man. What a neat getaway it was to relax together....especially after my miscarriage. We needed a break and I feel so blessed to have the wonderful people that made it possible. Thank you Sam, Mom, Dad, and Beau. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

After we got ready Saturday morning we headed back to my parents to watch conference, make cupcakes for Decker's birthday, hung out. What a fun weekend we had spending time with Bells and Eddies and being spiritually uplifted by the leaders of the church. We truly are blessed. Here are a few pics of conference time that I caught!!!! Love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment