Saturday, August 6, 2016

Keith Urban with my hottie!

Beau's work bought all their employees two tickets to the Keith Urban concert in Pocatello and we were able to go! IT was CRAZY! The line to get in was huge! I actually went down early that day so I could be early for the line and getting a seat! I got there at 5:15 and the line was already huge! Luckily I found Travis and Denise so we could visit in line while we waited. Then we headed in and got some seats! Beau carpooled up with some friends from work and met up with me just in time for the concert! It was so much fun! He is so entertaining, talented, and down to earth! Beau and I danced the night away and sang along! I even ran up when he came out to the smaller grass stage and got some great video and pictures thanks to running into an old grade school/junior high/high school friend putting me on his shoulders...made for a random and funny story for sure! So grateful we had this fun date night and so grateful for my parents for watching my kiddos!





No comments:

Post a Comment