Sunday, August 28, 2016

First Day of School for Two!

Well it came! The first day of school! I had a really hard time letting Decker go ALL day! I was a nervous wreck after I dropped him off !  Have I prepared him enough? Will he be ok at lunch by himself? Will he know which car I am when I am in the parent car pool lane? All these silly questions! I missed him so much and I was so excited to pick him up! HE DID AWESOME! He LOVES his teacher Mrs. McLaren and she is amazing! What a blessing education is! Decker is so smart and I am so proud of the wonderful student and boy he is!




 
Callie started pre school for the first time and it was really hard on this momma! I can't believe I have two kids in school! I know pre school isn't technically school but ya know! She has grown up a ton and I couldn't be more proud of her! She is so smart and so energetic! I absolutely love her personality and feel blessed to be her momma!
 




 
 Over all the first day of school was a success! The kids both love their teachers and love being around friends! I love these two so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment