Thursday, June 16, 2016

Park City Fun!!

We had another fun packed week in Park City with all of our Bell family! It was so much fun and the kids loved being with all their cousins! We had so much fun! We went swimming, hiking, to sushi, BBQd, had Callie's birthday, had scavenger hunts, dance parties, manicures, sleepovers, movie nights, icecream, homemade smores, family games at the park ,etc! The list could go on and on!!!! I am so extremely grateful we have this week each year. It means a lot to me to see everyone, and it means a lot to my kids to strengthen their relationships with their cousins!!! I am so blessed. Until next year!!!


































Family day at the park is always a fun one! Grandma didn't disappoint! 
We played games, relay races, had an awesome devotional, sang primary songs, and captured some great moments! I feel blessed to be a part of this family! We did a 'family challenge' this year and it was neat to see each individual family help get each family member to the end of the challenge! 


























The annual Grandkids picture!! We were missing T'Kayah, Brennan, Cassidy, Bay, and Kodey as they weren't there that particular day! 










To think this all came to be because of my two amazing parents and these siblings and spouses!!! 












Grandma with Ruby Rae and Bodee Wayne! Cuties 





Me and my beautiful sisters. Sure love and look up to both of them so much! 



Smore time!!! Yummy treats by the fire!

































Goodbyes are always the worst part of the trip! I love each and every family member. It is a fun filled week spending time together, catching up, and making memories, but it makes it so hard to say goodbye. I love and cherish my relationship with all of this bunch. Feel so blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment