Monday, November 9, 2015

9 years!

I can't believe that 9 years have passed! I am so grateful for this man! He truly is my balance in life....he is my rock! I am so blessed to know we can be together for eternity! We have had our ups and downs but I am truly blessed! We got to go on a date to celebrate and it was a lot of fun! We went out to dinner at Cafe Sabor and it was delicious. Then we headed to the new 007 James Bond movie. It was a lot of fun and we enjoyed every minute! I love you Beau James! Can't believe we have two beautiful kids and one more spirit joining our family in a week! What a blessing family is!
I am so grateful for this sweet niece of mine as well! She drove up from BYUI in Rexburg to watch my kids. They were so excited all week! They LOVE BAY! We got pizza, treats, and the movie Inside Out for a fun night for them. What a blessing to not even have to worry about my kids for an evening and know they were in good care! 
Over all it was a wonderful way to spend an anniversary. I couldn't ask for more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment