Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Gma Bell visit!

Well it was an emotional week as it was my last week working at the temple but I am so grateful for all the help I got with my kids as we were required to work during the day! My sweet mom came up for a couple days and SPOILED the kids! Walks, cake decorating, sticker fun making monsters, treats, Easter egg hunt, and so much more! It warms my heart so much to see my kids interact with my momma.




















Although I am so sad to see this opportunity to work in the Lord's house come to an end I am so grateful for the experiences I have had while working there. I am grateful for the comfort of being there 4 nights a week...in the quietness and feeling the spirit. I feel very blessed to have worked in the Lord's house and help prepare it for the work to be done. My testimony has definitely grown and I am so blessed because of it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment