Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas with the Eddies 2014

We got to go to the annual Eddie family party and it was so nice to see everyone and catch up! The talent show was fun and Decker did a talent all on his own! "My name is Decker James Eddie and I am going to spell my name.... D E C K E R E D D I E and now I am going to see a song. One little dinosaur went out to play out in the land of the lost one day..... " I am so proud of him! He wasn't even scared a bit! Then on Christma Day we headed to Cameron and Megan's house for yummy food, games, and gift exchanges! Aunt Meg, Cam and there kids got Decker an awesome Dinosaur paint set and Callie a Doc McStuffins kit. Then Grandma and Grandpa Eddie spoiled them rotten with a baby doll set, Outer Limit Fun Zone tokens, a Dinosaur dream lite, and a Dragon! They even got Beau and I a really nice date night with giftcards  to go eat and go to the movies!!! Thank you all!!!! So grateful to be a part of this awesome family!



























No comments:

Post a Comment