Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Beau's Big Competition!

We had a wonderful time as we headed to Boise to support Beau in the NPC Idaho Cup Competition. He has worked so hard and been so dedicated. I have never been so proud of him. He looked and did amazing! He placed 8th out of 18! He has been so self disciplined and I am so grateful he has allowed me to be a part of this journey. It definitely was not easy but it was well worth it! We had a wonderful time staying with Mandy and her kids and it was so nice to spend time with her. She is amazing and I am so proud of her! My friend Jenny Baker watched my kiddos for the show and it was a nice break to just spend time with Mandy and we all met up for dinner at Tucanos Restaurant after the show and it was amazing!!!! Beau enjoyed food!!!! I am so grateful we had this experience and got to spend time with family. We even got to have a yummy Sunday Dinner after church with Shane and Kris and the Allens! What an incredible weekend...one that I will never forget!  I love you Beau James! Way to go!
























No comments:

Post a Comment