Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Sunday fun!

So Sunday morning Callie asked to wear her princess dress to church that Aunt Heidi and cousins loaned us as a hand me down! She wanted to wear the dress and once we got the dress on she couldn't ask enough..."Mom, I princess hair...please!" So I decided I would attempt to style and curl her hair with my wand...it was actually so quick and easy and she loved it! She looked so grown up! Her and Decker are two of the cutest kids and they bring so much happiness into my life.




 
After church we headed to Heise and wanted to go looking for Huckleberries! It was so much fun! Decker Loved hiking and we actually had pretty great luck and got quite a few! It was so much fun spending time as a family in the beautiful nature! We also realized that what we picked last year was NOT Huckleberries...so who knows what we ate last year...and that explains why they weren't too tasty last year and soooo YUMMY this year! Oh well at least we learned! HAHA!
 




 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! These kiddos are darling! I love the princess dress and the hair!

    ReplyDelete