Tuesday, July 29, 2014

31 NEVER looked so good!

Beau turned 31 and so the kids and I headed to get a few things to show him we love him! He is getting ready to go to Vegas here in a couple weeks and that is his main gift, but we wanted him to know we remembered his special day!
 
He got the day off from work and so we took a quick trip to Pocatello to get some yummy Red Lobster and to test drive a car! The lunch was perfect and sooooo yummy! Heidi even watched the kids so we could have a nice relaxing time!
 

 
 
I am so grateful for my sweet Beau. He truly is amazing and I am one lucky girl to have him by my side. I couldn't pick a better match for me! He loves me for me and is so supportive. He is hardworking, loyal, kind, compassionate, smart, and spiritual. So grateful for you Beau.

No comments:

Post a Comment