Monday, May 12, 2014

Moments with my Kiddos!

These two kiddos crack me up! Decker loves his feet rubbed and the other day I heard Callie ask him to rub her feet. I thought this was such a tender moment. He really is a wonderful big brother and they are best buds!
 We are so excited at our house to have a trampoline!!! The Kids are so so excited and we are so so grateful to the Shelton family for giving us their trampoline.  I have a feeling we will spend a lot of time outside this summer!!


Playing outside is so tiring and wears ya down! This was Callie after a morning of jumping and playing out in the backyard!! Poor thing was exhausted!
 
These two cutes are so so sweet! This picture was taken Sunday morning. Decker gave his first talk in Primary and did it perfectly. He talked about his family and how the family is central to Heavenly Father's plan. I am so proud of these two cuties!!


 
This is our newest family member "Buddy!" We took a spontaneous trip to Ogden a couple weeks ago to pick this bad boy up! Beau has been watching prices and wanting a four wheeler for as long as I can remember. It was so fun to spend time as a family and making memories in the truck. We even got to stop and see Trevor and Jamie for a little bit and the kids were happy to visit with them. What a blessing that we work so hard that we can enjoy moments like these. I love you Beau and I am so grateful me and the kids were able to be part of this exciting time!


No comments:

Post a Comment