Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Part 3

Sunday we had a yummy breakfast and headed to church with my parents and it was so good. The speakers did a wonderful job talking of our Savior and his Grace. I am so grateful for the testimony I have of our Savior and I feel so blessed to have felt the Spirit on that Beautiful Easter Day. Because of the Savior I am blessed. Because of him I will be with my beautiful family for Eternity and for that I am truly blessed.






 

 


After Church we had a wonderful dinner with my parents, Travis's family, Heidi's family and then met up with the Troy Bell's at the park for Grandma and Grandpa's annual Egg hunt! It was so fun and the kids had an absolute blast!!! Loved watched them gather and check eggs and enjoyed visiting and laughing as adults while the kids played on the toys! What a joyous holiday to not only celebrate the resurrection of our Savior, but to celebrate it with those we love. What a blessing.















No comments:

Post a Comment