Thursday, March 20, 2014

Blessings!

Through this difficult time we have had so much support and I just needed to share a few! There is no way I could share them all but here are a few.

This shot is from IJump! My friend Alisa came and kidnapped my kids for the evening so I could relax and rest. They had so much fun jumping and went to Pizza Pie Café after to have chocolate oreo pizza. They didn't want to come home!
 My beautiful mom came for an entire day to come play with my kids and she even cleaned my house...which was not an easy things seeing how I have been feeling...I LOVE YOU MOM! It was so much fun watching my kids play and enjoy her!
 This sweet note from my Beau made my entire week. He loves me and it was so neat to be reminded we are in this together!
My amazing friend and zumba instructor showed up with a bag full of gifts for my kids to help them have something to do and could stay busy while I wasn't feeling well....and it helped a ton!!!!






My good friend Katie has been a HUGE blessing through all of this and helped in sooooo many ways! One being my mini Cadbury egg supplier! She took my kids for a Windmill Wednesday drive and they had a lot of fun! Thanks friend!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment