Tuesday, June 4, 2013

UTAH FUN With the TREVOR BELLS!


Visiting the Trevor Bell's was so fun! We were able to drive to Ogden to be a part of Dossan's baptism and I am so grateful that we did. It was so nice to spend a fun weekend with Trevor and Jamie and their beautiful kids. We had an absolute ball. We were even able to attend church with them and I am so glad. Decker was so so sad to leave. It was fun visiting, dancing, playing in the backyard, and just spending time together. They were such great hosts and we felt so welcome. We love you guys and can't wait to visit again! How grateful I am Decker and Callie have so many wonderful cousins who set the example of getting baptized. He said, "Dad when I get big I want to go in the water to get baptized with you." Warms my heart!




No comments:

Post a Comment