Monday, January 28, 2013

My NOT SO LITTLE BOY!

Decker James!! He is growing up way to fast. We have had some fun memories lately. He LOVES playing with his friend Jessa and so this past month we have gotten to see her a couple times...he loves to play dress up with her...hence the princess high heels!!

 Decker has so many friends here in Idaho Falls and I am so grateful we made this move. He is surrounded by some of the cutest kids and has been to several birthday parties and HE CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY TO COME! This is a picture I snapped at his friend Ledger's birthday party at IJump. He has a Batman cake with Dark blue frosting...can you tell!
 Although he is growing...my sweet boy loves his naps...this is just a shot I snapped cause I feel like he is growing up right under my nose!
 THE BIGGEST ADVENTURE LATELY! My Decker is FINALLY getting the potty training thing...Mom was finally ready to make it a priority. He is catching on so quickly and I am one Proud MAMMA! He loves wearing his big boy underwear and even got a package from Grandpa and Grandma Bell in Texas with potty stickers and also some more underwear! He was so excited he likes to wear some under his clothes and one pair on top....we may need to nip this in the bud!!! HA! He is such a character. He has been pottying on the potty for almost a week. He has mastered peeing and is still trying to figure out the pooping...poor thing is scared!! Fingers crossed he gets it soon so that he gets his new DRAGON/DINOSAUR/REWARD! He keeps changing his mind on what exactly he wants. I am so happy and proud of him...but it is sad...he is no longer my baby boy. I love you Decker James!


No comments:

Post a Comment